Thursday, December 28, 2006

iyak eden. iyak.
It’s been ages since my last post.. Hehe.. *Waaaaah! Buhay ka pa pala?!* Yeah.. Unfortunately.. Haha.. Parang suicidal lang ah.. *Ick! Ang drama!* Whatever.. Haha.. I don’t really feel like blogging nowadays. Nothing’s happening. There’s no interesting stuff to blog about.. *Yada yada yada*.. But what the heck.. Hehe..

Christmas came and went just like that.. [Oh sheesh.. My mom just gave me good news. I need to have my blood checked.. Gaaah! I hate needles! Waaaah! Dugo! Dugo! Dugo! Oh men!] So anyway, back to dramaqueen_mode..

Christmas is painted all over the city.. The lights, the red-white-green color scheme, presents, trees, mistletoes, the list goes on and on.. It’s too hard to miss it.. [Sigh] I just don’t get it.. *Christmas?* Aw shaddap.. How come I don’t feel it anymore? Maybe you’re dead.. Haha.. Funny.. Not.. [My goodness.. I’m tipsy.. May tama ba ang red wine?? Or maybe it’s just me..hehe..]

Hay.. Ewan..

Oh well.. I guess it’s really true then.. Christmas is for kids.. *Ay sa wakas.. Umamin din na hindi na siya kid.. Guraaaang!! Bwahaha.. Guraaaang!* Ay whatever.. I mean, back then, as early as the first –ber month, well, feeling ko pasko na.. Ang vague.. haha.. Basta.. I know you get what I mean.. And then now.. It’s really different.. It feels different.. Actually, like what I’ve mentioned for the umpteenth time, I don’t feel it anymore. I dunno, maybe I’m just plain crazy, you know, imagining too much..hehe..

Now don’t get me wrong.. I haven’t turned into this Grinch of some kind who doesn’t appreciate Christmas.. I do.. I still do.. It's just that.. er.. Waaah! Ewan..*Oh dear.. Maybe it’s just the wine taking it’s toll on you.. wahaha..* Whatever..

Sheesh.. Too much negative energy.. Enough of that. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, remember? Haha.. It’s the wine, alright.. I’m nuts![ And speaking of nuts, Gonuts just opened a branch here.. Hooray!]

Moving on.. [to more important stuff..haha]

Everyone! Guys! Bro! Pare! Tol! Dude! Sis! Dudettes! Bakla! Ate! Kuya! Let’s not forget the heart of the season, ait? =) Let’s not forget the CHRIST in Christmas.. Nevermind that there are no heaps of gifts under the tree come Christmas morning.. *Ows??* Nevermind that you don’t feel the spirit anymore[Haha.. Parinig sa sarili..Yeouch..] Nevermind that you don’t get to eat a lot during Noche Buena and Media Noche.. *Oh men!*..haha.. Kasi nga di ba.. It’s not about all that.. It’s not about us.. It’s about Him..=)

And besides.. Consider yourselves lucky.. Lots of people in Bicol and all the others who were struck by different calamities just before the holidays barely have enough to get by. Nothing more to celebrate Christmas with.. We’re blessed guys. We are so, so blessed.. We’ve got to admit that.. No matter what state our acads are in..haha.. No matter if we don’t have much.. we have each other and it’s what really counts..

Tama na.. Masyado nang deep.. Nalulunod na ako.. Ish..hehe..