Friday, December 01, 2006

kablugsh!
I'm blogging for the second time today, which is, er, a first.. *E bakit ba kasi??*

Ay ewan.. For no apparent reason, I feel like crying.. Okay, so maybe I know why, but I'm not telling..Duhness..

So anyway, I can't cry here,duh, coz if I did, my mom would probably go ballistic..haha.. Xempre kasi hindi ko din naman sasabihin sa kanya kung bakit di ba?? haha.. So yun, hindi ako pwedeng umiyak dito.. At dahil blogs are made for ranting, tadaaaa!! Nandito ako ngayon.. Nag-eemote..haha..

I hate the world today. No, I am not about to launch into a song. Argh! I hate myself.. I'm so messed up, I'm not even sane enough to string words to form a decent sentence.. I hate this.. And this freakin' dial-up took ages to connect.. Dursh.. I shouldv'e been online two thousand years ago.. Sheesh.. *Huwaaaw.. Biat-- er, Reming comin' through..* Aw shaddap..

Anywho.. What I want to say is.. Ewan..

Dude, make up your mind.. I'm not psychic, you know?? Heck.. You know that.. Waaaaa!! This not good. This driving Eden nuts. This baaaad..

*Ayun naman pala.. Sino si Dude??*

Wala..

Sheesh..